Fisiocrem uses natural active ingredients to help provide relief for common muscle and back pains resulting from everyday life and sports injuries.
FisiocremSOLUGEL is a topical solution for the relief of muscular aches.
How to use:
- Gently rub a liberal amount (approx. 1 tsp.) into the affected area 2-3 times a day or as often as required.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
- clean, easy to use and has a pleasant natural fragrance.
- can be used with physiotherapeutic ultrasound.
- can be used in combination with other treatment options to help relieve muscle and back pain, such as ice or heat packs, or before applying supportive bandages.
Fisiocrem SOLUGEL contains a special combination of natural plant extracts.
Contains no hydroxybenzoates or parabens.
Arnica herb extracts applied topically may assist in treating soft tissue injuries, sprains and muscular aches and pains.
Commonly known as St John’s Wort, the oily extracts are bright red in colour from the active components, hypericin and hyperforin. St John’s Wort may provide temporary relief of the pain of sciatica and whiplash.
It plays an important role as a topical anti-inflammatory, helping the dispersion of swelling and providing temporary relief to soothe inflamed tissue.
Australian Tea Tree oil. Well known in Australian folklore. Provides microbial preservation.
|Unit Of Measure