Morgan Driver Sled 2.0 + H-Harness
Ships Within. 1-3 Days
We are Australia Owned & Operated
6 Months Warranty
30 Day Returns
MORGAN DRIVER SLED 2.0 (Low + High Push and Pull)
Morgan weighted power sled is the perfect tool to build explosive power, unbeatable speed, and long-lasting endurance. It has all the functionality of both a dog sled (pull) and a prowler sled (push). The driving rods and T-bar can be easily removed from the sled for each training style. The T-bar has been modified for the natural profile of your wrist and it comes with interchangeable heavy-duty nylon feet. Morgan's power driver sled has a burly construction and made durable for everyday use. It is a great piece of equipment for an alternative cardio workout. This sled comes with an H-shaped shoulder harness (also known as H-Harness).
- Made from heavy-duty 11-gauge welded steel with zero bolts on the frame
- 2 x easy interchangeable and removable posts/poles + removable push T-bar allows for quick changes in direction without having to turn the sled around, allows the user to push the sled from both a low and high elevation to maximise the sleds use
- Flat bottom with 4 x replaceable nylon skid plates on the feet for a smooth pulling and pushing motion on all types of surfaces
- 2 x bumper plate storage rods to load your sled right up
- Multipoint attachments allow for an even load during pulling exercises
- Great to attach an MTX unit to incorporate dragging and pulling exercises
- Heavy duty H-Harness also included
Dimensions and weight:
- 116cm long x 81cm wide
- Approx. 40kg dead weight
- Item is supplied flat pack - can be assembled in 2 minutes by only having to screw in the 2 x storage rods and then you are ready to go
|Unit Of Measure||unit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Coastal Sports Warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.