Morgan V2 Tower Sled
Ships Within. 1-3 Days
We are Australia Owned & Operated
6 Months Warranty
1 Year Warranty
30 Day Returns
MORGAN V2 TOWER SLED
The Morgan tower sled has all the functionality of both the dog sled and the Prowler sled. Two easily interchangeable and removable posts and a removable push cross-bar allows for quick changes in direction without having to turn the sled around allows the user to push the sled from both a low and high elevation to maximise the sled's use. The lower cross-bar can be removed and added to the sled, clipped in your suspension trainer to the ends and you can now use the sled as a drag-and-push functional fitness tool.
- Made from heavy duty 11-gauge welded steel
- Flat bottom with replaceable nylon skid plates on the feet for a smooth pulling and pushing motion on all types of surfaces
- Removable bumper plate storage rods with added weight plate support to ensure your bumper plates do not get damaged
- Multipoint attachments allow for an even load during pulling exercises
- Great to attach an MTX unit to incorporate dragging and pulling exercises
Dimensions and weight:
- 116cm long x 81cm wide
- Approx 40kg dead weight
- Item is supplied flat pack - can be assembled in a short period of time
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Coastal Sports Warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.