Cuticell Classic QTY 10 Individually wrapped sterile paraffin gauze dressing 10cm x 10cm 72538-02
Ships Within. Same Day (before 1pm)
We are Australia Owned & Operated
30 Day Returns
The paraffin-impregnated dressing.
Cuticell® Classic is the economical solution when treating exudating wounds. The low-adherent dressing is made of open weave cotton gauze impregnated with soft paraffin – to facilitate dressing change and to support a moist environment for the wound.
- Impregnated with soft paraffin
- Open weave 100% cotton fabric with interlocking threads
- Also available in handy dispenser boxes
A good choice! Cuticell® Classic offers reliable treatment quality.
- Low-adherent and soothing
- Facilitates dressing change
- Helps maintain a moist environment to support wound healing
- For increased stability when cut to size
- Does not fray
- Allows exudate to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing
- Prevents occlusive effects
- Economical treatment
- Benefit of simple handling
- Reducing packaging waste
For exudating wounds such as:
- First and second-degree burns
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
- Donor and recipient skin graft sites
|Unit Of Measure
|paraffin gauze dressing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Coastal Sports Warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.