Leukoplast Hypafix 10cm x 10m - Roll 4210
Ships Within. Same Day (before 1pm)
Wide-area dressing fixation
Hypafix is a skin-friendly, non-woven tape used for wide area dressing fixation. The tape transversely stretches, is highly conformable and easy to apply, even on difficult joint areas. It is easily cut to shape to suit patients treatment requirements.
- Fixation of instruments, probes and catheters
- Particularly useful over joints and on extremeties
Features and Benefits:
- Low-allergy polyacrylate adhesive
- Air and moisture vapour permeable
- Good initial and long term adhesion
- Polyester non-woven backing
- Transverse stretch provides excellent conformability, even on contoured body areas such as knee, elbow and shoulder
- Easily cut to required shape and size so no unnecessary wastage
- Complete primary dressing coverage reduces risk of contamination
- Virtually painless removal without leave adhesive residue
Size: 10cm x 10m
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||Adhesive Retention Sheet|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Coastal Sports Warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.